Join our complementary webinar to find out how Water For People has supercharged its team.
Water For People – a global not-for-profit development organisation – is delivering change through communities by providing access to clean water and sanitation.
There are currently 1.8 billion people in the world without clean water or sanitation…
The team has a game-changing mission: FRESH WATER FOR EVERYONE, FOREVER
Eleanor Allen, CEO or Water For People, and Mike Ksenyak, HR Lead, will give us insight into how they work closely with community leaders and local organisations to make change happen.
During our live, interactive, webinar, Nathan Ott, Chief Polisher at The GC Index, will talk to Water For People about the steps its leaders have taken to supercharge their team. The discussion will include:
- How to manage change and unite teams around common goals
- The importance of understanding how each person will make an impact – Why spending more time on team dynamics will improve organisational performance
- How to create a positive environment and build a culture of responsibility
- The importance of developing a common language and contribution framework
- Don’t miss this opportunity to hear a real-life case study with Water For People and gain insight into the power of implementing the right game-changing team with The GC Index®.
Click here to register today – if you can’t make this time register now and receive the recording direct to your inbox.