HEART OF THE MOVEMENT
This popular accreditation programme is required for use of The GC Index® and our Powered By solutions.
Once individuals successfully go through an accreditation process then they become accredited as GCologists.
Anyone can become a GCologist and we have GCologists that have come from a range of sectors, including HR, consultancy, education, management, psychology and coaching.
And, we also have a growing number of GCologists who are adopting The GC Index® purely as a life skill and using it to develop more impactful relationships with their employees, clients, friends and family.
Upon completion of the accreditation, you will be able to interpret The GC Index® profile and coach others to make a game-changing impact.
The accreditation process consists of the following:
- Completing The GC Index® Profile
- Attending a one-day workshop that takes you through The GC Index® and the role of the GCologist
- You will receive gift links to profile three individuals
- You are responsible for giving the feedback from The GC Index® Profile Reports to the three individuals
- The second part of the accreditation process is a half-day where you will review one of the feedback sessions with the accreditation coach and the rest of the group
- Finally, you will be asked to provide information about yourself that will be uploaded onto The GC Index website and then you are accredited!
The accreditation lasts for two years at which point GCologists need to attend another accreditation session to ensure they are up to date with all of the advancements in The GC Index®
The cost of the accreditation process is just £575 + VAT