Benevolent Health specialises in providing expertise in mental health through consulting, coaching and mentoring. Mental Health is one of the greatest causes of sickness absence across the UK relating to the loss of productivity, increased sickness absence and a higher than average staff turnover.
We are experts in mental health, providing trained specialists to support your workplace culture or leadership team creating happier, healthier and more resilient employees.
Headquarters United Kingdom
GCP LEVEL 1
GCP LEVEL 2
GCP LEVEL 3
GCP LEVEL 4
GCP LEVEL 5
GCP LEVEL 6
This has been proven to reduce stigma and build teams that can thrive at work, by increasing employee engagement and improving emotional wellbeing.
1. We provide bespoke workshops and facilitation to support teams or managers to increase awareness and recognise early warning signs of mental illness to intervene earlier
2. We support organisations to increase employee engagement and productivity with our bespoke wellbeing audit screening and action plans to improve digital transformation or culture change programmes
3. We provide support and a space for managers and employees to increase their self-awareness and build resilience to enable them to work more productively
4. We offer digital training and ongoing support to implement wellbeing effectively and empower individuals to increase their awareness of mental health
- Change Management
- Innovation Programmes
- Leadership Coaching & Development
- Management Consulting
- Operational Improvement
- Project & Programme Management
- Team Coaching & Development