NEWSROOM

Find out what we have been up to, where we have appeared in the press, and read our blog to hear the latest insight from The GC Index team.

image

Recruitment and Selection with The GC Index

Recruitment and selection has been carried out the same old way for years.  CVs are treated like the be-all and end-all when it comes to getting selected, with recruitment decisions very often made based upon interview performance. But something is wrong For a long time, the industry has been challenged due to the placement of […]

READ MORE
image

Candidate Profiling with The GC Index®

Being a candidate in the job market can be a tough ask these days.  Not only do they have the stress of going through the selection process but if their capabilities and personal energies are not the right fit for the needs of the job, very often they can find themselves back on the job-search […]

READ MORE
The Gc Index

Are Your Leadership Team Game Changers?

How many members of your leadership team need to be innovative? GC Partner, Culture Consultancy, have the answer: If you’re building a culture of innovation, the answer might surprise you. Just 20% of your team need to be game changers. But that 20% cannot succeed on their own. The other 80% of your team should help make […]

READ MORE
image

Candidate Selection with The GC Index®

Candidate selection has long been a gamble with current recruitment processes failing to place the right person in the right role often enough. This bodes heavily upon the future of recruiters who are well aware that they should be coming up with the right hire all of the time. Failure to do so leaves them […]

READ MORE
image

The GC Index: Headline Sponsor for 2019 IRP Awards

The GC Index is proud to announce that it has been selected as the headline sponsor of REC’s 2019 Institute of Recruitment Professionals Awards (IRP Awards). REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) is the professional body for the UK Recruitment Industry with over 3300 recruitment companies as members and over 550 large companies signed up to […]

READ MORE
image

What is Digital Transformation?

Digital Transformation has become a phrase at the core of board rooms world-wide. As the urgency for deep, sustainable transformation exponentially increases we’ve asked GC Partner organisation, Gobeyond Partners (Formerly OEE Consulting and Gobeyond) to walk us through what transformation in a post-digital era really is and the impact it has on organisations, people and culture. […]

READ MORE

Introducing Eleanor Allen, CEO at Water For People.

In the first of our ‘The GC Index People Leader Series” we take an up close and personal look at CEO for Water For People, Eleanor Allen. First published on Dialogue Review on 9th July 2019 this piece, along with all of our People Leader Series, will also be available here in our blog. Eleanor is […]

READ MORE
Gobeyond Partners

Shouldn’t we be looking at transformation through a more human lens?

GC Partner OEE Consulting and gobeyond believe so and as a result have joined forces to create a new organisation – Gobeyond Partners. Gobeyond Partners is a powerful new business formed by integrating the strengths of OEE Consulting and gobeyond. It is a collective of talented people working alongside some of the world’s best known […]

READ MORE

Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Explained

  Equality Noun – ‘The state of being equal, especially in status, rights and opportunities’. ‘Equality is about ensuring that every individual has an equal opportunity to make the most of their lives and talents. It is also the belief that no one should have poorer life chances because of the way they were born, […]

READ MORE

You’re not alone: Real connections will enrich your emotional wellbeing

Dr John Mervyn-Smith, Chief Psychologist and ‘Soul of The GC Index, talks connection – specifically human connection: At our  GC Connect conference earlier this year my friend and colleague, Andy Cracknell, connected with our gathering in a profound way. His emotional comments on the struggles to really connect in life and work touched the audience in a […]

READ MORE
image

What is an Organimetric and why is it important?

“An Organimetric (organisation metric) is a measurement framework and language that identifies individual and collective impact and how people contribute to the achievement of organisational goals.”   Why is it important? For over 60 years, organisations have become increasingly complex as the world of work has moved through a number of cycles such as industrialisation, […]

READ MORE

Why is recruitment important?

The recruitment shake up has started, a change in the way we invest in and see our people, the roles they fill, and a change in the way their career paths are developed. The idea that we find the right people for a specific role is wholly outdated – the boundary of a role needs […]

READ MORE