Here, Helen Rivero, GCologist and Founder of The Young People Index talks about how The Young People Index is helping young people identify how they can make their game-changing impact.
The Young People Index is an online assessment instrument in preparing young people for success.
Developed using The GC Index® framework, it is designed to help young people discover their impact and greatness in the world. Used by education professionals and youth organisations, it helps identify and nurture the non-academic strengths of young people.
The results from the assessment empower young people by highlighting their natural preferences and inclinations in terms of how they contribute to a team, organisation, project or role and thus boost confidence and self-awareness.
The benefits to schools, youth organisations and young people include:
- Improving the performance of schools and young people
- Enhancing teachers’ and coaches’ knowledge of the individuals they are educating or coaching
- Aiding understanding of the contribution each child makes and has the potential to make
- Boosting the confidence of young people
- Increasing rapport between teachers/coaches and children with additional behavioural and learning needs