CFACTOR is the change agent specialized in conscious leadership development operating since 2018. It has customized methods and tools that have been used for the development of leaders and teams in its training, coaching and specialized consulting programs.
It was founded by Cecilia Elizabeth Chango, who is responsible for the design and execution of its 3Impact method. This method bases its evolutionary cycle on systemic principles to activate inner discovery, impact on others and the system; establish the appropriate regulators and generate transformation through collective, assertive action and generate powerful teams that build a good world for themselves, for others, and for the world.
GCP LEVEL 1
GCP LEVEL 2
GCP LEVEL 3
GCP LEVEL 4
GCP LEVEL 5
GCP LEVEL 6
We believe in the collective power and transformative force that is generated when the team connects and channels its strength towards a greater purpose built together; as it empowers them, generates high conviction and allows them to enjoy the creative process.
How do we realize this?
We are aware that the actions and decisions taken by each leader have a direct impact on three dimensions. We start detecting the symptoms that each dimensions present, for example:
- The dimension of the SELF from which our own reality is constructed - Do I feel fulfilled with what I have built?
- In the dimension of the OTHER in which I have direct impact as a team leader - What does the other reflect to me?
- In the SYSTEM dimension in which all team members are connected, whether they want to be or not. -> If the system had a voice ¿What would it say to me?
Is there anything that needs to be changed? Are you willing to work on it?
Our motto is "Be the change factor" from your current position. We help to build conscious, coherent, and assertive changes, for this we have a set of tools to work on the different dimensions.
The GC Index is an excellent support in the arrest of symptoms and supports us in team building, which is precisely where our experience provides a contribution to the preparation of practical, dynamic, and assertive action plans that are built using the strength of the team.
- Culture Transformation Programmes
- Leadership Coaching & Development
- Marketing & Branding
- Operational Improvement
- Organisational Design & Development
- Project & Programme Management
- Performance Mgmt & Sucession Planning
- Team Impact Development
- Technology & Software Solutions
- Young People Development