Connect Bogotá Región, the innovation network that brings together companies, entrepreneurs, universities, and the ecosystem, to collectively lead the transformation of Bogotá, Colombia, into the most innovative region of LATAM. This network was created by the University-Company-State Alliance (AUEE) and was born in 2011 as a non-profit corporation.
Its mission is to articulate public-private networks and promote meeting spaces to foster the acceleration of scientific and technological-based innovations to significantly impact the region’s competitiveness and quality of life for its citizens, eventually becoming a benchmark for Latin America.
GCP LEVEL 1
GCP LEVEL 2
GCP LEVEL 3
GCP LEVEL 4
GCP LEVEL 5
GCP LEVEL 6
Connect Bogotá Región is part of the prestigious Global CONNECT network (www.globalconnect.ucsd.edu), which offers its members best practices to enhance regional innovation capacity to drive competitiveness and economic development. These efforts have resulted in the formation of more than 3,000 companies since 1985. The model is widely considered one of the most successful regional programs in the world.
Connect Bogotá has consolidated its work around three strategic lines:
1) Solidifying the R&D & I ecosystem, regional impact, and collective action to transform the environment.
2) Strengthening the local network by generating connections and fostering capacities to exercise collective leadership.
3) Advising organizations in their innovation processes and strategies via high-value consulting services.
To achieve its mission, Connect Bogotá articulates a dynamic collection of 60+ affiliated companies — private corporations, universities, and other organizations committed to this end, such as ANDI (a regional development organization), the Chamber of Commerce, and investment promotion agencies, among others. The network extends partnering opportunities with international networks, allowing us to set higher standards in the market by giving our members and key stakeholders access to cutting-edge, world-class practices.
- Business Strategy
- Change Management
- Culture Transformation Programmes
- Digital Transformation
- Innovation Programmes
- Leadership Coaching & Development
- Management Consulting
- Marketing & Branding
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Operational Improvement
- Organisational Design & Development
- Project & Programme Management
- Sales & Growth
- Talent Development
- Team Coaching & Development
- Technology & Software Solutions
- Young People Development