SouthForce benefits from the collective energies of experienced consultants. Our team helps individuals and companies boost productivity by identifying and addressing areas for process improvement and professional growth.
SouthForce is excited to be a GC Partner, accredited to deploy The GC Index® and The Young People Index®—psychometrics that evaluate the real or potential impact of individuals, project teams, business units, entire organizations, sports teams, and students aged 12 to 24.
Headquarters United States
GCP LEVEL 1
GCP LEVEL 2
GCP LEVEL 3
GCP LEVEL 4
GCP LEVEL 5
GCP LEVEL 6
LEADERSHIP COACHING & ORGANIZATIONAL IMPROVEMENT
• We’ve conducted business in the USA, UK and China and understand how leadership challenges and operational and cultural differences can cause dysfunction.
• With the aid of data-driven insights, we will leverage our skills, experience and connections to help clients reimagine, realign and revitalize their organizations and workforce.
BOARDS OF DIRECTORS TEAM-BUILDING
We help boards consider different perspectives on how to form committees with board members who complement each other.
• We help students discover what it means to play to their strengths and how to describe their key attributes on college and employment applications.
• We provide teachers, parents and guardians with insights to help guide their youth.
SPORTS TEAMS - COHESION COACHING
• Recruiting outstanding players doesn’t guarantee a championship.
• We help managers, coaches, and teammates look beyond game-day statistics to other factors that build more cohesive and powerful teams.
- Business Strategy
- Change Management
- Culture Transformation Programmes
- Digital Transformation
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
- Innovation Programmes
- Leadership Coaching & Development
- Management Consulting
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Operational Improvement
- Organisational Design & Development
- Project & Programme Management
- Sales & Growth
- Talent Development
- Team Coaching & Development
- Technology & Software Solutions
- Young People Development